Vita Trigger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[3P]PSV Homebrew Preparer v0.2 released

Go down

[3P]PSV Homebrew Preparer v0.2 released Empty [3P]PSV Homebrew Preparer v0.2 released

Post  Aluminum Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:16 pm

From psvitascene

Developer SiLENTGame has released a PC tool which will help you setup the files and configuration in order to run the VHBL. It’s said that this tool will accept either Motorstorm Arctic Edge or Everybody’s Tennis and will patch the files so that when you put them back on your Vita, you’re all set to run the VHBL! Keep in mind that if you’ve not downloaded either game before Sony initially pulled them from the PS Store, this is not for you.

Quote:

Hey folks,

I have read this news and then I started to google a bit about this and I found out that today was a method released how you can prepare your PSP homebrew games for your PS Vita to run them with VHBL.

The preparing process to run the games with VHBL is a bit annoying so I decided to code a little tool which will do this task for you or rather a big part of this task.

I called this program “PS Vita Homebrew Preparer”.

It decompress the PSP homebrew game for you and compress it again with some saves included so that you only have to copy the folder via OpenCMA to your PS Vita.

The download link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/5mU0j18-/PSV_HP.html

I hope you like this tool and i look forward to some feedback of you so that I can optimize this tool.

Sorry for my bad English. :/

So long

SiLENTGame

Source: PS3CrunchForum

Download Links:
-PSV Homebrew Preparer v0.2
-PSV Homebrew Preparer v0.1

I guess this is very useful for those who got the games. As for me, I'll enjoy my Vita who doesn't use exploits. Let me wait for my 32GB MemCard first Very Happy

Aluminum

Back to top Go down

[3P]PSV Homebrew Preparer v0.2 released Empty Re: [3P]PSV Homebrew Preparer v0.2 released

Post  Aluminum Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:16 pm

v0.2 has been released and added a link to the first post.

Aluminum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum